The material provided on our website is copyright protected. All intellectual property rights in our website, including all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary rights inherent therein and belonging thereto, are owned or licensed by us or our suppliers.
Those parts of our website that are publicly available may be:
- downloaded, cached and stored (but only according to our HTTP protocol headers).
- hyperlinked (but not using frames).
- printed and distributed.
but only for personal or non-commercial educational use and only provided that you do not make any modifications and that you retain all copyright and other displayed notices. All other rights are reserved.
Use of our website
In particular, you agree not to:
- use our website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others.
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, menacing, or inappropriate.
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming.
- impersonate any person or entity including the use of another’s name, username or password.
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using our website any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which infringes any other person’s rights or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of our website or other computer software or hardware.
- breach any applicable laws or regulations or encourage others to do the same.
Privacy and security
Please be aware that we do not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the internet. You should know that there are inherent risks when transmitting information across the internet. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
We have no obligation to, and generally we will not, actively or explicitly monitor, censor, or directly control any transmissions that are sent by you through the Hosting Services. However, we reserve the right to actively and explicitly monitor, censor, or directly control transmissions where we deem that such activities are necessary to ensure the security or reliability of our website.
We require payment in advance or payment on delivery for all new clients. After 3 months of regular trading, a credit account may be avaiable on completion and approval of a credit application, terms and conditions apply. All prices and information are subject to change without notice and all quotes are subject to viewing the job. We do not take responsibilty for delays beyond our control or for consequentail losses. Payment may be made via electronic funds transfer, cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard. Payments via credit card with incur a 3% loading on the value paid by credit card.
All prices displayed and products and services offered to be supplied on our website are subject to change without notice.
Third party content
Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement or verification of such websites. We have not checked the accuracy, completeness, quality or suitability of the information, products or services of the third parties. You must make your own enquiries with the relevant third party supplier directly before relying on or using their website or services.
You indemnify and agree to hold harmless ourselves, all of our employees and suppliers, from any damage, loss or costs (including legal fees) occasioned by any claim, demand, action or proceeding that is based upon your use of our website.
Disclaimer and exclusion
The internet is not owned or controlled by any one entity and, in particular, we have no control over any part of the internet outside of our network. We cannot therefore guarantee that you will be able to access our website at any given time.
Access to our website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and your use of our website is at your own risk. All material on our website is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication.
We do not exclude any rights and remedies available to you under the Trade Practices Act or any similar State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Otherwise we exclude all conditions and warranties which may be implied by law.
Dated 1 January 2006